Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's been a long time, since I've posted a blog (sung to Cake's It's been a long time)

  Wow!!!  This is what I was worried about, I started this thinking I would give up...I haven't given up, but It's been a long time.  So far this summer, I have done some surf fishing and caught a crab, I have been fishing a small pond in Wenham MA a lot this summer, caught quite a few 7" to 13" bass, I caught one Pickerel a little of 13", and of course I caught some turtles with my hands.
  It can be difficult to find time to write due to the hours of my job, but it's been working out pretty well so far.  I plan to keep fishing, but for the next ten days I will be on the road, Mississippi, and then on the road again.  Sorry for the short post, catch you later.

Keep fishing,
RuggedGoodLooks   

No comments:

Post a Comment